- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped leeks
- 5 asparagus stalks, trimmed and chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 4-6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons goats cheese
- Smoked salmon.
- Chives to garnish.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute the asparagus, spinach, zucchini and leeks until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the goat cheese then add them to the hot pan with the vegetables. Allow the eggs to sit for 30 seconds before stirring.
- Gently move the eggs around the pan with a rubber spatula until they are scrambled and cooked through.
- Add the smoked salmon until warm, then serve immediately. Garnish with fresh chives and pepper.